The health and safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. Please read below to find out about our procedures at each of our locations.
For maximum health and safety, we encourage all of our students to utilize our online lessons option.
- Students may switch at any time between in-person and online lessons.
- Lessons are available on all instruments at all levels.
- Group classes also have online attendance options.
Our studio is open at limited capacity for students who opt in to in-person lessons with their instructor. In accordance with state and local officials, the following protocols are in place (UPDATED 8/18).
- Our waiting area is closed and only one student and an accompanying parent is allowed inside the studio. We ask that other parties wait outside or in their vehicle.
- Students and parents must wear a mask while inside the studio and wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival.
- Woodwind, brass, and voice students should contact their instructors regarding additional precautions.
- Students and parents may not enter the studio if they have exhibited symptoms within the last 24 hours.
- Staff may not teach lessons if they have exhibited symptoms within the last 24 hours.
- Staff are required to wear masks, wash their hands before teaching, and sanitize shared equipment before and after each lesson.
In-home lessons are available on all instruments. Available times depend on instructor availability and neighborhood.
- Lessons should be held in a large, well-ventilated room.
- Students and staff must wear masks for the duration of the lesson.
- Staff will wash hands upon arriving at the students’ home.
- Please feel free to discuss additional precautionary measures with the office or your instructor- we will do our best to accommodate additional requests.